ER316LSI Welding Wire (SS316LSi)
ER316LSI is austenite extra-low carbon stainless steel MIG wire. Its weld metal has good anticorrosion to acetic acid, phosphoric acid, sulphurous acid, salt, particularly to corrossion of chloridion and it has good performance of heat-resisting and crack-resisting. It is suitable for welding structures fabricated by similar austenite extra-low carbon stainless steels that contain Mo.
Welding Position: F, H, HF, OH, V
Type of Current: DCEP
- Keeping the package of the wire in good condition before welding.
- To avoid welding defect the shield gas should be pure particularly no moisture in it.
- The surfaces to be welded must be cleaned away from impurities of oil contamination, moisture and so on.
- The flowrate of the shield gas should be 20L-25L/minute and arc length in welding should be 4mm-6mm.
- Mechanical properties, crack resistance and appearance of the weld metal are affected by heat input in welding so should pay more attention to it.
- The welding conditions mentioned above for reference only and it is better to do a welding procedure qualification according to project before put it into formal welding.
ER316LSI Chemical Composition of Deposited Metal (%)
Mechanical Properties of Deposited Metal (AW)
|Tensile Strength Rm (MPa)||Elongation A4 (%)|