ER309LSI Welding Wire (CHM-309LG)
ER309LSI welding wire has good integrative mechanical properties, especially has excellent performance of resistance to intercrystalline corrosion. It is suitable for welding railway vehicles of wagons, carriages, locomotives that fabricated by atmospheric corrosion and infection resistance steels, e.g. TCS steel or extra-low carbon 24%Cr13%Ni stainless steel. Also, it can be used dissimilar steels welding of stainless steel with mild steel.
Welding Position: F, H, HF, OH, V
Type of Current: DCEP
- Keeping the package of the wire in good condition before welding.
- To avoid welding defects the shield gas should be pure particularly no moisture in it.
- The surfaces to be welded must be cleaned away from impurities of oil contamination, rust, moisture and so on.
- The flowrate of the shield gas should be 20L-25L/minute and arc length in welding should be 4mm-6mm.
- Mechanical properties, crack resistance and appearance of the weld metal are affected by heat input in welding so should pay more attention to it.
- The welding conditions mentioned above for reference only and it is better to do a welding procedure qualification according to project before putting it into formal welding.
ER309LSI Chemical Composition of Deposited Metal (%)
Mechanical Properties of Deposited Metal (AW)
|Tensile Strength Rm (MPa)||Yield Strength Rp0.2 (MPa)||Elongation A4 (%)||40℃ Impact Value (J)|