E91T1-K2C Welding Wire (CHT91K2)
E91T1-K2C welding wire is suitable for welding structures that fabricated by 620MPa grade high tensile strength steels and low alloy steels, such as ships, machineries, offshore platforms, pressure vessels, bridges, petro-chemical facilities and so on.
Type of Flux: Rutile
Welding Position: F, H, HF, OH, V, VD
Type of Current: DCEP
- To avoid rust the wire must be kept in dry condition and keep the package in good condition also before welding.
- The surfaces to be welded must be cleaned away impurities of oil contamination, rust, moisture and so on.
- The heat input must be controlled in welding and when the thickness of base metal is ≥30mm it should be preheated to 150℃ or more.
- The flow rate of shield gas should within 20L-25L/min in welding.
- The wire extention should be 15mm-25mm.
E91T1-K2C Chemical Composition of Deposited Metal (%)
Mechanical Properties of Deposited Metal (AW)
|Tensile Strength Rm (MPa)||Yield Strength ReL (MPa)||Elongation A4 (%)||-20℃ Impact Value (J)||-40℃ Impact Value (J)|
Sizes & Recommended Current (DC+)
|E91T1-K2C Welding Wire Diameter (mm)||1.2|
|F Welding Current (A)||120-300|
|HF Welding Current (A)||120-280|
|V, OH Welding Current (A)||120-260|
|H Welding Current (A)||120-280|
|VD Welding Current (A)||200-280|